CURRY PLANT/MURRAYA KOENIGI/KARU VEPPILAI-LIVE PLANT
Curry Leaf tree is a small or medium sized tree, most famous for its aromatic leaves that provide curry spice. The leaves of Murraya Koenigii are eaten raw for relieving vomiting and dysentery.
*Easily Grown *Herbal *Quality Seeds *kitchen Garden *Best for planting throughout the year *All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.
|Manufacturing, Packaging & Import By||
Country of Origin: INDIA.
- Dear Customer, we are shipping products across 17500+ pin codes in India in line with Guidelines. In India, We ship mainly through India Post,BlueDart,FedEx,Delhivery,etc.,
- Our standard timelines are dispatch with in 2-3 working days from our end, and delivery to you with-in 3 to 7 working days. However, in wake of lockdown at different locations, please be prepared for delays, under uncontrollable circumstances and Government Guidelines.
- To avoid delay contact your delivery post office/local courier office and keep tracking your order.We will send E mail/SMS for tracking details.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address.
- Please check items when delivered any issues contact us.
In case of any delay or problem or inconvenience, we will help you by all means. You can contact us on 7305787313 Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking ID, order number and other details to know the status of your order.
For all the products standard materials will be used for packing.